No two weddings are the same and your wedding flowers should reflect your personality and style. Whether you’re planning a church wedding or a civil ceremony, a formal hotel reception or a relaxed country house shindig, I’ll create a flower plan that will complement your theme.
The following price guide will give you an idea of costs but I would be happy to provide you with a quotation once we’ve discussed the flowers you would like for your wedding:
– Handtied Bridal Bouquet from €75
– Handtied Bridesmaids Bouquets from €40
– Flowergirl Posies or Baskets from €25
– Mixed Flower Buttonholes from €6
– Rose Buttonholes from €8
– Unity Candle Arrangements from €60
– Pew End Bows €5
– Fresh Flowers/Chair Décor from €10
– Altar Posies from €30
– Small Round Posie for Memorial Candle €25
– Hire of 2 Decorated Bay Trees €70
– Cake Flowers from €25
– Thankyou/Presentation Bouquets from €45
A few things to keep in mind:
– Flowers are seasonal and so prices can vary depending on the time of year.
– Some flowers are more expensive than others and prices do increase at Christmas, Valentine’s and Mother’s Day.
– A deposit of €100 will secure your date.
– Local delivery is free, otherwise a small delivery charge will apply to cover costs.
– Items such as vases, urns, bowls and bows must be returned within two days of the wedding.
***Local delivery includes Ballincollig, Ovens, Farran, Aherla, Cloghduv, Ballinora/Waterfall, Carrigrohane, Bishopstown, Wilton, Cork City
Please give me a call on 087 799 4575 or email me at email@example.com to book your free consultation.
I look forward to talking flowers with you!